CAA – Permission For Commercial Operations (PFCO)


All commercial operators wishing to fly in UK classified airspace must have a ‘Permission for Commercial Operations’ PFCO. This can only be issued by the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) and specifies the legal do’s and don’ts in accordance with our written Operations Manual.

All our pilots are trained and undergo the necessary assessments and achieve a mark of 80%+ in the theory and are full skilled in the practical exam. Our full qualifications and CCA permissions can be found in the links below.

It is illegal to operate has a UAV pilot in the UK without the necessary certificates, also without these they would not be able to secure full drone public liability insurance. Along with not producing a full risk assessment and onsite survey.

All our drones and equipment is fully insured and we also carry full public liability cover to £5m.

Download our CCA Permissions

Download our Public liability